Frog City 61
This 24 inch kids' Frog City Bike is the ultimate urban bike for 8 to 10-year-olds with a recommended inside leg measurement of 57cm-74cm. This premium children’s city bike is designed for everyday use allowing kids to explore the city in comfort and style. It has a lightweight, aluminium step-through frame, weighing just 9.17kg making the bike easy to mount and dismount and manoeuvre while they wonder around the city.
With this versatile city bike, kids will enjoy a more upright ergonomic seating position, owing to a longer head tube and raised slightly swept handlebars. It is also equipped with 8-speed derailleur gears that provide more range for moderate speeds, and a floating chain glider to prevent clothing from getting stuck and the chain from getting soiled.
This urban kids’ bike comes with low-resistance Kenda city tyres perfect for riding on concrete & tarmac, full-length mudguards to keep clothes protected, a kickstand so that the bike is easy to park, and a pannier rack, for transporting books and equipment. It also features our patented Frog cranks, for more efficient pedalling.
- Recommended Inside Leg: 57cm-74cm
- Wheel Size: 24"
- Bike Weight: 9.17kg (with pedals) / 10.49kg (with pedals & accessories)
- Frame: 6061 T6 heat treated Aluminum alloy, seat tube 14" (355mm)
- Fork: 6061 T6 heat treated Aluminium alloy
- Rim: Aluminium, 24", double wall, machined braking surface
- Headset: Neco, 1"1/8 semi-integrated threadless, Frog Bikes top cap
- Stem: Aluminium, 1"1/8, 50mm, 4 bolt clamp
- Brakes: Tektro 836AL, Aluminum, linear pull
- Tyres: Kenda K154, 24"x1.5", City, (ETRTO/ISO 38-507)
- Crank Set / Chainring: Frog Bikes Patented,127mm, Aluminium straight arm cranks, 32T chainring, black
- Pedals: Frog Bikes, eco-friendly rice husk & plastic composite, w/reflectors, 9/16"
- Saddle: Frog Bikes child-specific saddle (small), steel rails
• Lightweight sturdy aluminium frame for easy handling around town;
• City/Step-through design - for ease of mounting and dismounting;
• Small, easy-to-reach brake levers for better control around town;
• Patented Frog cranks - reduces the distance between the pedals which increases efficiency and comfort and makes pedalling easier;
• Derailleur gear - the FrogFitTechnology® youth-specific 8-speed gear shifters provide more range so riders can effortlessly find the appropriate gear;
• Low-resistance Kenda City Tyres - very durable and ideal for travelling on varying terrains throughout the city;
• Floating chain glider - for added safety and easy to remove for maintenance;
• Low bottom bracket - for a more ergonomic seating position and better stability;
• Adjustable handlebar height - to allow handlebars to be lowered or raised to suit the child’s height;
• Free 5-year warranty - on frame and forks;
• Accessories included - Reflectors, mudguard, pannier rack & kickstand included.
Frog Bikes is a British company dedicated to making cycling fun for children. They have re-designed Kids’ bikes to create a light but strong aluminium frame, and have hand-picked components that offer high performance without compromising on weight.
Frog bikes are also much easier to pedal due to a unique crank design from the renowned bicycle engineer Dimitris Katsanis (of Team GB Olympic fame). The design reduces the Q-factor (the space between the pedals), allowing children to push more directly down when cycling, so converting more of their energy into motion. This is another demonstration of the high level of rigour Frog applies to the design of kids’ bikes.
Besides leading the market in innovation and design for kids, Frog Bikes are also committed to protecting the planet, designing and developing products that are more sustainable as well as participating in projects that can help minimise the environmental impact on operations.
Do you deliver internationally?
No, unfortunately we are currently only delivering within Singapore.
Does it cost extra for shipping?
Free delivery for a minimum of $100.
How long will it take to receive my order?
It will take 5-7 business days for delivery.
Frog City Bikes
Newly designed kids bikes, equipped with pannier rack for backpacks (and others), swept handlebars and a step-through frame to help create urban adventures while riding smoothly.
Bike Size chart
Choosing a right sized bike for kids will be a big first step in helping them to learn and ride more comfortably. Frog bikes are sized by the inside leg length rather than age, as this is the most reliable way of getting the right size bike for each child.
This bike size chart gives our customers general advice on choosing the right size. If you are still unsure, please visit our store and we can help with the measurements and choosing the right sized bike for your child.