Why buy Frog Bikes?
• Research-led design, always with the child in mind in collaboration with sports scientists at the Brunel University and Dimitris Katanis, the bicycle engineer behind the GB Olympic Team track bikes
• Frog Bikes are built with lightweight frames that helps our younger riders to manoeuvre the bikes more easily
• Built with only high-quality components including Kinda, Tektro, Shimano and Quango
• Incorporated the Frog crank arms that reduce the Q factor (pedal spacing), allowing kids to pedal more easily
• Offers a wide range extending from the balance and first-pedal bikes to multi-purpose hybrids and more specialist bikes, providing kids the opportunity to progress at their own pace and learn new skills
• All Frog Bikes are designed and built in Great Britain, Pontypool, Wales
Read more on Frog Bikes here.
Selecting The Right-Sized Bike
Choosing a right sized bike for kids will be a critical first step in helping them to learn and ride more comfortably. Frog bikes are sized by the inside leg length rather than age, as this is the most reliable way of getting the right size bike for each child.
See the following bike size chart as a guide to selecting the right size. If you are still unsure, please visit our store and we can help with the measurements and choosing the right sized bike for your child.