The perfect first bike for a toddler, these playful little bikes have proven to be a great introduction to riding a bike by helping children refine the core cycling skill of balance. Balance Bikes are a convenient accessory to occupy little ones during trips to the park, shops or beach. The Tadpole balance bike best suits 2 and 3 year olds with an average inside leg of 31cm.
- Average Inside Leg: 31cm
- Wheel Size: 12"
- Bike Weight: 4.17kg
- Frame: 6061 T6 heat treated aluminium alloy, seat tube 4" (100mm)
- Fork: 6061 T6 heat treated aluminium alloy
- Rim: Aluminium, 12", single wall
- Headset: Locking headset, 27mm
- Stem: Aluminium, 1"1/8, 38mm, 4 bolt clamp
- Brakes: (Rear only) Tektro J310, aluminium, mini v-brake
- Tyres: Kenda K909A, 12.5"x1.75"
- Saddle: Frog Bikes child-specific saddle
• Lightweight with a sturdy frame allowing the child to easily manoeuvre the Balance bike and easy for the parent or guardian to carry;
• Tektro rear brake with small easy to reach brake lever for tiny hands to brake with confidence;
• Safety steering lock to prevent oversteering;
• Top-mounted brake arms avoid feet catching;
• Quick-release seat post for easy height adjustment as they grow and become more confident;
• Free 5 year warranty on frame and forks;
• Bell included;
• Please be aware valve dust caps are not supplied with this model, in order to adhere to safety standards and regulations.
Frog Bikes is a British company dedicated to making cycling fun for children. They have re-designed Kids’ bikes to create a light but strong aluminium frame, and have hand-picked components that offer high performance without compromising on weight.
Frog bikes are also much easier to pedal due to a unique crank design from the renowned bicycle engineer Dimitris Katsanis (of Team GB Olympic fame). The design reduces the Q-factor (the space between the pedals), allowing children to push more directly down when cycling, so converting more of their energy into motion. This is another demonstration of the high level of rigour Frog applies to the design of kids’ bikes.
Besides leading the market in innovation and design for kids, Frog Bikes are also committed to protecting the planet, designing and developing products that are more sustainable as well as participating in projects that can help minimise the environmental impact on operations.
Do you deliver internationally?
No, unfortunately we are currently only delivering within Singapore.
Does it cost extra for shipping?
Free delivery for a minimum of $100.
How long will it take to receive my order?
It will take 5-7 business days for delivery.
Bike Size chart
Choosing a right sized bike for kids will be a big first step in helping them to learn and ride more comfortably. Frog bikes are sized by the inside leg length rather than age, as this is the most reliable way of getting the right size bike for each child.
This bike size chart gives our customers general advice on choosing the right size. If you are still unsure, please visit our store and we can help with the measurements and choosing the right sized bike for your child.